- Leader and last ever shaman of tiny Amazon tribe dies in Brazil.
- We’re probably living in a universe full of dead aliens.
- Scientists are training fish to recognise a human face and spit on it.
- Babies in utero play football match.
- Fully dressed and preserved 350-year-old corpse of French noblewoman found.
- We may be a simulation. But so what?
- X-rays reveal 1,300-year-old writings inside later bookbindings.
- Archaeologists test new scanner that may unlock ancient secrets of Egypt’s great pyramid.
- Tallest known tropical tree discovered in Malaysia’s lost world.
- Post-menopausal Orcas’ wisdom helps family survive.
- No escape from black holes? Stephen Hawking points to a possible exit.
- 5 of the largest stones ever cut in ancient times.
- Toddlers instinctually know how to use a wild ape’s tools.
- Extreme fossil hunters dig the dirt in Antarctica.
- Israel finds 22 pounds of ancient coins, artefacts in Norwegian diplomat‘s car.
- Spanish cave offers earliest evidence of fire-making in Europe.
Quote of the Day:
All science is a function of the soul… in which all knowledge is rooted.