”It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.”
- A goldilocks planet?
- Black Hole sun?
- Martian ice age comes to an end.
- Life’s building blocks located atop comet.
- The time that binds.
- Is the sky falling?
- Seeking a balance between science and journalism.
- Boolean Pythagorean triples problem aka largest maths proof… cracked.
- A link between Alzheimers and infections?
- When skynet makes music.
- Pluto in ECU.
- Giant squids get re-sized.
- Basque cave reveals ancient subterranean treasures.
- How safe are cell-phones?
- Where does the universe’s sidewalk end?
- World’s oldest animal?
- How many Schrödingers do you see?
- The Force Awakens’ holographic vinyl.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots that feel pain.
Quote of the Day:
“…Everything turns into mathematics.”