- Life in our solar system could survive Earth’s destruction.
- Pensioner claims to have found hidden Nazi nukes.
- What we write about when we write about aliens.
- We now have evidence of a mega-asteroid strike from 3.5 billion years ago.
- Spectacular cargo of ancient shipwreck found in Caesarea.
- What did you do for the psychedelic renaissance?
- Why would scientists want to build human genomes from scratch?
- Rare whale found on Australian beach believed to be evolutionary throwback.
- Mice get liver damage in space.
- Your legacy on Earth may be a plant.
- Last stand for Europe’s remaining ancient forest as loggers prepare to move in.
- ‘Sentient’ plants control giant rolling cyber garden.
- Have you stumbled upon the Merrylin Cryptid Museum? I’m still looking for it.
- Ayahuasca shaman dreading another week of guiding tech CEOs to spiritual oneness.
- Real-life ‘Babel Fish’ translates in real time.
Quote of the Day:
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells