“The methods of science aren’t foolproof, but they are indefinitely perfectible.”
- REM sleep & dreams form cornerstone of memory formation.
- Galactic snowflakes adrift in the ether.
- Martian lakes on the rise.
- Magnietic storms detected by NASA’s MMS probes.
- KIC 8462852 mystery deepens. Or does it?
- And after all… You’re my Van der Waals.
- Time-lapse Supernova.
- China’s last wild river may stay untamed.
- The superstition behind Friday the 13th and the Knights Templar.
- Florida sinkhole recalibrates timeline of first Americans’ arrival.
- Unraveling the mystery of World War Zero.
- Ancient lava lamp reveals primordial earth.
- Tropical forests tackle climate change.
- Dangling the carrot.
- How to build a better hologram.
- Precious Helium-3 element found in space.
- The future of NASA.
- Mapping out cold war nuclear targets from 1956.
- Why we feel ’Do. Or do not. There is no try.’.
- Underwater music made esp. for your Friday the 13th nightmares.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Robo-Mermaid.
With thanks to Kat!
Quote of the Day:
“The distinction between responsible moral agents and beings with diminished or no responsibility is coherent, real, and important.”