I’m sure there’s a turtle-y reasonable explanation…
- NASA just detected oxygen in the Martian atmosphere.
- Oldest known axe discovered in Australia, claim researchers.
- Does the brain filter out a wider awareness?
- Lessons from ‘living cadavers‘.
- Will we ever know why Nazi leader Rudolf Hess flew to Scotland in the middle of World War II?
- New evidence may help solve famous Rendlesham UFO incident.
- Earth’s mantle moves up and down ‘like a yo-yo‘.
- Severe droughts explain the fall of the Maya.
- NASA’s Kepler Mission announces largest collection of planets ever discovered.
- Japanese diver tends an underwater shinto shrine for 25 years, makes friends with a local fish. (h/t @metaleptic)
- Psychedelic activists aren’t the LSD-dropping hippie flakes you think they are.
- Literally “knowing by heart”: Signals from heart to brain prompt feelings of familiarity.
- Russia’s ‘Satan II’ missile to be deployed by 2018.
- Why are Russia’s journalists so prone to conspiracy theory? (Entertainingly bad English)
Quote of the Day:
Science is a turtle that says that its own shell encloses all things.