“Our responsibility is much greater than we might have supposed, because it involves all mankind.”
- Expiry Date: 7 billion years AD.
- A black hole 660 million times the mass of our sun.
- Mercury is ready for its close-up.
- Pluto wants to be loved.
- Unraveling the mystery of Amazon’s tepui mountains.
- Solar UFO… or photographic aberration?
- Will newly discovered planets augment search for life elsewhere? More.
- These memories can wait.
- Have mind, will time travel.
- Ancient Egyptian ink.
- Taste the rainbow.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots, bots everywhere.
Quote of the Day:
“The real nature of the present revealed itself: it was what exists, all that was not present did not exist.”
Jean Paul Sartre