With so many people feeling this means the end of the world is nigh, just remember: *Every day* is the end of the world for someone, somewhere.
- Brave New World: Biotech company granted ethical permission to use stem sell technology to stimulate the nervous system of brain-dead patients.
- Bernardo Kastrup: You’re being subtly deceived (again) by that recent LSD study.
- IBM is letting anyone play with their quantum computer –anyone that knows HOW quantum computing works, that is.
- When robots are instruments of male desire.
- The self-powered camera is one of this year’s Invention Award winners.
- The good news: Ancient DNA reveals ancestry and migration history of modern Europeans.
- The bad news: Rising seas are swamping our archeological heritage.
- Global warming is slowly suffocating our oceans.
- In order to control wild carp populations, Australians are giving them herpes. Wait, what?!
- Planet 9 just got weirder.
- Oh look, Canada will have its 1st National Public Hearing on UFOs. I wonder what kind of ‘experts’ they’ll gather…
- Sonic boom drama over Doncaster: Typhoon jets intercepting AirFrance airliner, or dogfight with UFO rising from the North Sea? You be the judge!
- Turkish witness photographs oval UFO.
- The things you learn by setting up a Google news alert for the word “Satanic.”
- Economic inequality between first class passengers and the rest of us lowly plebes, is the #1 cause of ‘air rage’ –that and the f$#%in baby crying on seat D27!!
- Red Pill of the Day: Screenwriter issues formal apology for penning the script of Dragon Ball: Evolution. And you thought Majin Buu was the biggest redemption story in the whole saga!
Thanks to my uncle Juan Ramón. Buen viaje, tío!
Quote of the Day:
“Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.”