Burn the Witch
- Indonesia police confiscate sex toy mistaken for ‘angel‘.
- Half of all Western European men are descendants of a Bronze Age king.
- Meta-Vikings: Runestone long thought to honor kings actually monument to writing itself.
- Game of bones: first Europeans’ shifting fortunes found in DNA.
- Dead could be brought ‘back to life‘ in groundbreaking project.
- Dolphins chatter more when solving tricky tasks.
- Angel Mounds & Stellar Alignments to the Path of Souls.
- Student invents 3D printed bioreactor that can grow hundreds of mini-brains.
- Endangered venomous mammal predates the dinosaurs, study shows.
- How mummification experts preserved a Chinese monk’s body and covered it in gold leaf.
- How it’s possible for an ordinary person to lift a car.
- Prehistoric village found in the Jordan Valley links Old and New Stone Age.
- Earth’s new lightning capital revealed.
- Dr Beachcombing reviews new essay collection Physical Evidence for Ritual Acts, Sorcery and Witchcraft in Christian Britain: A Feeling for Magic (Amazon US/UK).
Quote of the Day:
‘Stars are never sleeping / Dead ones and the living‘