“It is by logic that we prove, but by intuition that we discover.”
- Hacking the matrix of reality.
- Which advanced civilization came first?
- Mission to Mars: 2018.
- Venusian metropolis?
- Is the Earth common or unique?
- 700 years of climate change records, courtesy of Shinto monks.
- Sub-glacial Antarctic lake unveiled.
- Blindness reversed with gene therapy.
- Can vitamins stop organs from aging?
- Let there be light.
- Surreal jellyfish from the Enigma Seamount.
- RNA splicing mutations plays key role in disease.
- A 20th century Pompeii.
- Choose your own apocalypse.
- Trek: An oral history.
- Aliens vinyl.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… A.I. spirituality via Monk-bot.
Quote of the Day:
“To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.” Henri Poincaré