Where the hell is Doc Brown when we need him??
- It has come to this: NY lawmakers want to equip police officers with textalizers. Alternate link.
- Elon plans to plant his flag on the Red Planet sooner than we thought.
- The human brain as a word cloud. This link may work better.
- Mindfulness can control depression as well as drugs.
- Help Alex Grey complete the first modern entheogenic temple.
- Are antibodies a better alternative to an HIV vaccine?
- UK doctors think vaping is worth the risk.
- A medical news site take a (materialist) view at NDE’s.
- Even if ghosts are imaginary, their presence suggests something strange IS at work.
- This is how the James Webb telescope will completely outshine Hubble’s legacy.
- “The Future Is Here” festival considers extraterrestrial life, among other big-picture questions.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor employee reports UFO sighting.
- Inside former-Blink 182 member Tom Delonge’s UFO obsession.
- The legendary ‘Goatman’ claims another victim… sorta.
- A peek into the most surreal subway system in the world.
- Red Pill of the Day: Life-size Noah’s ark replica to hit the high sea this summer –Trump is Cain kin! it all makes sense!!!
Quote of the Day:
“And God said unto Noah, ‘Go forth and procureth a scissor lift, a pneumatic impact wrench and a shit-ton of polyurethane. Oh, and worry not about the specifics of hull displacement for the arbitrary load you’ll be carrying.”
˜Rantings of a Ranga’s response to Creationist Ken Ham.