There goes the past. Here comes the future.
- Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg.
- Are insects conscious?
- Is a giant space umbrella made by an artificial super volcano just what we need in a climate emergency?
- Scientists have pushed water molecules into a whole new state of matter.
- Creationists fail to appreciate the history of science as well as science itself.
- Were the mysterious band of holes in Peru used for Inca tax collection?
- Saturn’s moon Titan is looking even more Earth-like.
- The simple geometrical relationship of the main monuments of Giza and a possible connection to stars.
- Alan Turing’s work on spatial patterns in nature now given a temporal dimension.
- Researchers investigate world’s oldest human footprints with software designed to decode crime scenes.
- 4,500-year-old mummy found near site of American pyramids.
- 30 years after Chernobyl, here’s what radioactivity is doing to wildlife.
- Lightning storms may cause radio signal from exoplanet HAT-P-11b.
- Dinosaurs’ European exodus.
- A giant, secret lake may have just been discovered in Antarctica.
- Nature’s brain: A radical new view of evolution.
- 400-year-old dress found in shipwreck sheds light on plot to pawn crown jewels.
- Computer generates all possible ideas to beat patent trolls.
- Newly discovered underwater volcanic range is teeming with bizarre, tiny fanged fish.
Quote of the Day:
The Christian fear of the pagan outlook has damaged the whole consciousness of man.
D. H. Lawrence