Nothing to see here.
- Oldest depiction of Ancient Egyptian demons found.
- Did a coded message lead an American to a lost civilization in China?
- First scientific analysis of Mesolithic shaman headdresses.
- How to hide from aliens.
- Psychologists study intense awe astronauts feel viewing Earth from space.
- Will we know extraterrestrial life when we see it?
- We are closing in on possible whereabouts of Planet Nine
- Researchers can identify you by your brain waves with 100 percent accuracy.
- New evidence that grandmothers were crucial for human evolution.
- Mysterious painted skull found in Vienna.
- Alien ‘Wow!’ signal could be explained after almost 40 years.
- Study shows how LSD mimics infant’s mind as ego dissolves.
- Most video game players experience flashbacks and hallucinations.
- Did comets kick-start life on Earth? Chemists find missing piece of puzzle.
- ‘Magic mushroom’ drug psilocybin may ease pain of rejection.
- A tiny forest tribe built a DIY drone from YouTube to fight off illegal loggers.
- Oscar, the fake Frankenstein’s Chicken.
- Stonehenge was the work of Satan’s army of giants, says Christian who somehow has a Ph.D.
- Flying Spaghetti Monster is not God, rules mortal judge.
Quote of the Day:
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
Henry David Thoreau