”A generation which ignores history has no past — and no future.
- New galaxy, discovered.
- Are hypersonic missiles the lynchpin of WWIII?
- This is your brain on LSD.
- This is your brain on sleep.
- Debating the shape of the invisible universe.
- The sun has an appetite.
- Plumbing the primordial ocean.
- Europa redefines icy hot.
- Tree of Life unveils new branches.
- Searching for the dino-killin’ crater.
- Escape artist hits zoo.
- You look like a hot month.
- Could we phase out fossil fuels in a decade?
- Is there life on Tabby’s Planet?
- A life of darkness.
- 100 years of the best shots.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Jia Jia.
Quote of the Day:
“Once you can honestly say, “I don’t know”, then it becomes possible to get at the truth.”