Suicide Squad can’t get here fast enough.
- The Red Pill: How a new documentary about the ‘Men’s Rights Movement’ is gonna further mess with my nickname >___<
- Stairway to Heaven in copyright trial.
- This is your brain on LSD.
- Donald Hoffman: Do we experience the world as it really is?
- A chemical used in antibacterial soap is found to impair muscle function.
- Man paralyzed in diving accident regains control of hand in ‘major milestone’.
- Here’s some dude’s attempt to explain the mysterious thrust behind the Em Drive.
- NASA to deploy Bigelow’s inflatable space module on the ISS this weekend.
- Green Bank Telescope begins 10-year search for ET’s, as part of Project Breakthrough.
- Here’s how Clinton is hoping to win the UFO vote.
- SETI: Scrying for EThereal Intelligences. How Victorians wanted to contact aliens using giant mirrors.
- Radio Misterioso interviews my pal Seriah Azkath, host of the radio show Where Did the Road Go?. UFOs, Occultism, Kundalini awakenings and much more!
- Check out Isaac Newton’s recipe for the Philosopher’s Stone.
- The incredible occult illustrations of Alphonse Mucha.
- Mysterious giant sphere unearthed in forest divides opinion.
- Red Pill of the Day: Two girls report their attempts to try Spectrophilia –aka ghost f&%$ing.
Thanks to Redington and Harley.
Quote of the Day:
“I smoke medical marijuana because my 3rd eye has glaucoma.”