We are bearly aware of our surroundings.
- The ancient Peruvian mystery solved from space.
- A billionaire’s plan to send robots powered by lasers to Alpha Centauri.
- Alcohol to be banned from Stonehenge celebrations.
- Robot finds no ‘Nessie Lair’ in Loch Ness, but finds a Nessie.
- Can we sense magnetic fields?
- Neanderthals may have been infected by diseases carried out of Africa by humans.
- How an internet mapping glitch turned a random Kansas farm into a digital hell.
- Do our dynamic brains predict the world?
- Birth control pills are turning male amphibians into females.
- Psychics ‘can’t predict the future and we never read clients’ minds’.
- Terrified couple draw picture of ‘Werewolf of Worcester’ after claiming to have bumped into it in the Cotswolds.
- Smashed skulls suggest large European battle 3,200 years ago.
- Massive undersea crab swarm caught on video.
Quote of the Day:
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.