“Though Truth and Falsehood be near twins, yet Truth a little elder is.
- Spiraling into superfluid sonic black holes.
- Are black holes gateways to other worlds?
- Life on Mars, courtesy of bombardment.
- New three star system unveiled.
- Lab-grown comet may reveal key to origin of life.
- Tailoring cancer drugs to kill.
- Warming affects Earth’s wobble. With video.
- Is the D in DNA for data storage?
- Does the R in RNA have interstellar origins?
- Some doctors are flighty, some fly.
- I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.
- Two teams make gene editing claims with CRISPR. More.
- Three words: Inflatable Space Habitat.
- Therapeutic qualities of LSD, re-examined.
- When contacts went bionic.
- Rogue One reveals engineering puzzle.
- When candy wrappers were hip.
- Koyaanisqatsi meets Koyaanistocksi.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robot uprising… ‘Bot-proofing the next generation.
Many thanks to Kat!
Quote of the Day:
“Man, who is the noblest part of the earth, melts so away as if he were a statue, not of earth, but of snow.”