ParaMania was everything I’d hoped for, and then some. See you all in 2017!
- Why do Physics theoreticians need to travel so much? (Same goes for Forteans IMO).
- Learning about the emotions of our primate cousins force us to rethink the notions of our own intelligence.
- Microsoft’s Clippy is back, and it’ll take over the world.
- Would touching a robot turn YOU on?
- Midnight Climax: When the CIA ran an LSD whore house in San Francisco.
- Unseen film of Britain’s most notorious spy –besides James Bond, that is– explaining his betrayal.
- Turning our whole planet into a Klingon Bird of Prey, to defend ourselves from an alien invasion –if you don’t get the reference, you’re not a real Trekkie.
- Nazca 2.0: Man builds giant alien face on his backyard to attract them.
- Planet 9 might be an exoplanet stolen by the sun.
- Rocket Girls: The women who charted the course to space.
- Peer inside the Alaskan permafrost tunnel that doubles as a
vampire shelterscience lab.
- Daesh makes between $150-200 million dollars selling illegal antiquities. Isn’t that profiting from false gods an offense against Islam?
- Did humans conquer South America in waves? Prehistoric shelters spread accross the area in two occasions, 8000 years apart.
- Native American chief Joe Medicine Crow dies aged 102.
- On our last roundtable for Where Did the Road Go? Seriah, Josh Cutchin, Michael Hughes and yours truly discussed the documentary The Nightmare, and the phenomenom of sleep paralysis.
- Red Pill of the Day: Caterpillars drum their anuses to find new friends. Take that, Facebook!.
Thanks to Kat, Chris and ALL the ParaMania attendees.
“Quote of the Day:
“Hate doesn’t improve anything.”
˜Holocaust survivor Henry Flescher, in his Reddit AMA.