“I’m late! I’m late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!”
- Corvids aren’t the only birds with a vendetta. Hell hath no fury like a skua scorned.
- Ancient fossil was nearly a spider. Really? Do they give Nobel prizes for attempted physics?
- Rejoice, ailurophiles! Wildcats are increasingly comfortable around humans.
- Evidence from Florida: Man photographs panther on his porch.
- Second story down, there’s been a Tasmanian tiger sighting in Inverloch.
- Not only are we losing species, we’re losing tastes. Some are being preserved by the the Ark of Taste.
- President Eisenhower’s great-granddaughter proclaims eating vegan food will attract aliens.
- Aliens landed in Kenya, injecting locals with something weird and turning everyone insane.
- Where’s the nuts-and-bolts data from recent UFO encounters? The FAA’s redacting them and sweeping them under the rug.
- A previously-forgotten interview with Carl Sagan on the topic of religion and aliens.
- Some scientific breakthroughs came in dreams.
- AlphaGo is the talk of the town, but why is it such a big deal?
- Video games have psychedelic effects on people.
- The ultimate trolling tool: Researchers create system for real-time edits of facial expressions in video.
- Good news! Some rhinos are being airlifted to Australia to preserve the species.
- Celebrate the trope of cattle mutilation with abduction-themed milk bottles.
Thanks to Greg, Michael Mayes, Chris Knowles, and viewers like you.
“My idea is that the term ‘supernatural’ is a gross mistake. We have only to enlarge our conceptions of the natural, and all will be alright.”
– Alfred Russel Wallace