The Daily Grail: Offering you an escape out of global madness since 1998.
- John Alexander thinks Daesh is better understood through the lens of Chaos theory.
- France confirms case of mad cow disease.
- Lawsuit allegedly filed by mass shooter Jared Lee Loughner against his own victim could be a hoax.
- In other disquieting news, we soon may be running out of coffee thanks to El Niño.
- The brightest thing about this week comes from Ceres, thanks to new images released by NASA.
- Using the Moon’s tilt to trace the origin of Earth’s water –wait… does that mean NASA is into *dowsing*??
- Seeing Mars the way Superman would.
- “I see colors you cannot perceive or imagine.” What it is like to be endowed with optical hypersensitivity.
- Ghosts are caused by communication breakdown (between the eyes and the brain), sez
Jimmy Pagenew research paper by the Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences.
- Never-before-seen life spotted by Hawaiian deep-sea expedition.
- How you think may be a strong predictor of how long you’ll live.
- Bill and Ted 3 is said to be still in the works and has studio support. Most excellent!
- Defending Donald Trump, Alex Jones warns of “an alien force not of this world, threatening humanity.” Is Trump’s wall gonna defend America of THOSE illegal aliens, too?
- An epic UFOlogical deep dive between M1ck3y and yours truly.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers talks about his UFO sighting.
- Red Pill of the Day: Flying saucer stolen from Roswell museum, later found smashed into pieces –IS NOTHING SACRED?!
Thanks to Tintin and Milou.
Quote of the Day:
“By believing in his dreams, man turns them into reality.”