It’s official: Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week.
- Possible part of the missing MH370 flight found off Mozambique.
- Super-fast evolving fish splitting into 2 different species on the same lake.
- Behold: The fossil of the oldest land-dwelling organism!
- 8000-year-old tiny hand prints found in cave were NOT made by humans.
- Arecibo telescope discovers first-known repeating fast radio burst (FRB).
- The ‘bio-signature’ that could help us track down extraterrestrial life.
- What if ET called, but nobody listened?
- Campaign manager John Podesta goes on TV stating he has discussed the UFO question with Hillary Clinton.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Chris Aubeck, co-author of the book Wonders in the Sky, and a leading figure in the study of historical UFO sightings.
- IBM will use their Watson super-computer to study sleep paralysis.
- “I know kungfu”: Developing a ‘Matrix-style’ brain stimulation technique that instantly teaches you new skills.
- How Science has studied the ‘super-abilities’ of Tibetan monks.
- The creepy paranormal events experienced by Vera Farmiga due to her involvement in The Conjuring film series.
- Making the Tarot literary again.
- 2 inches: That’s how much Scott Kelly grew during his 1-year stay in orbit.
- Red Pill of the Day: No, NASA will *not* pay you US$18k for doing nothing but stay in bed and smoke pot.
Quote of the Day:
“More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people who are in public life, who are serious about this, being ridiculed.”
˜John Podesta, former White House Chief of Staff under president Clinton, former special advisor to president Obama, and campaign manager for Hillary Clinton.