Magnificent Marble Machine music
- Mysterious Chimpanzee behaviour may be evidence of “sacred” rituals.
- Could Cthulhu trump the other Super Tuesday contenders?
- This stunning 520-million-year-old fossil is so detailed, it shows single nerves.
- A Russian satellite could soon be the brightest ‘star’ in the night sky.
- Neanderthals may have used manganese dioxide to help kindle their fires.
- Scientists discover how to ‘upload knowledge to your brain’.
- How climate changes triggered literal witch hunts through the ages.
- Beaches plagued by millions of black beetles.
- Beyond Experiment: Why the scientific method may be old hat.
- Narcissism and low self-esteem predict conspiracy beliefs.
- Belief in the immortal soul makes believers more accepting of end-of-the-world scenarios.
- Co-creation and psychosocial theories of the paranormal.
- “Close Encounters in Afghanistan”.
- Genetic study reveals 50 thousand years of independent history of Aboriginal Australian people.
- Shakespeare’s grave scanned in 400th anniversary.
- Major Jurassic fossil site found in Argentina.
- Fire mummies of the Philippines.
- This secret wilderness Wi-Fi will help you survive the incoming apocalypse.
Quote of the Day:
On Shakespeare’s grave: “Good friend, for Jesus’ sake forebeare, To digg the dust enclosed heare; Bleste be the man that spares thes stones, And curst be he that moves my bones.”