“Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form.”
- Earth gains ‘special’ status.
- Has the Scientific Method run its course?
- The Milky Way is ready for its close-up, Mr. DeMille.
- Lab grown, redefined.
- Lunar landing telescope unravels ‘Zone of Avoidance’.
- Tuning in to radio halo.
- Synchronized leaves.
- And when black holes collide, said George Pal to his bride.
- You are what you think.
- This is your brain on teleportation.
- Unraveling the mysteries of Pluto’s geography.
- ‘R’ in R2D2 finally revealed.
- You’re 6 billion light years from home.
- Why goldilocks is ‘just right’.
- Who needs the Big Bang– It’s been a rip.
- A Dodo by any other name…
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Atlas.
Quote of the Day:
“There are aphorisms that, like airplanes, stay up only while they are in motion.”