“Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use. It is the theory which decides what can be observed.”
- Civilized by… punitive gods?
- Graham Hancock… From fringe to the front-line.
- Liquid metal.
- A modern ancient throne.
- Einstein… What a difference a century makes.
- Entanglement rewrites the book.
- The power of microchips.
- Good game.
- Wampa spotted on off-Hoth vacation.
- The Force Awakens Calvin.
- When Space Invaders come to life.
- Who wants their MTV?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Roach ‘Bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Science is international but its success is based on institutions, which are owned by nations. If therefore, we wish to promote culture we have to combine and to organize institutions with our own power and means.”