So… does that mean the Illuminati gather at Red Lobster, then?
- Latest rumor of gravitational waves is probably true this time. [UPDATE: Confirmed]
- Is ‘Nibiru’ just another massive Kuiper belt?
- What happens when a skeptic infiltrates a cruise full of conspiracy theorists?
- Turns out Sean David Morton’s ‘psychic powers’ weren’t powerful enough to warn him he was about to get busted for fraud, after stepping out of the Conspira-sea Cruise…
- 25 years of the International UFO Congress –but only THIS year they’ll make contact with a Red Pill Junkie.
- Could UFO sightings be considered as apparitions?
- The Grimerica boys and I interviewed Mike Clelland, about his book The Messengers. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- Hitchcock meets Mad Max: Birds of prey may be deliberately spreading fires.
- Ravens’ fear of unseen snoopers hint they have a theory of Mind.
- Seeking out the ‘mystical pathway’ in the brain –although it should read “how the brain GETS IN THE WAY of mystical experiences”…
- Tripping through your breath.
- People who are better at 3D perception are usually those who can’t stand 3D movies.
- Think on getting a loan to get your kid’s wisdom teeth removed? Better save your money…
- Earth in the year 12,000 AD.
- This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fossilized Viking turd.
- Red Pill of the Day: Florida man charged with ‘throwing alligator’ into fast-food restaurant –why isn’t this an Olympic sport, I ask?
Quote of the Day:
“What is mind?
What is matter?
˜ Bertrand Russell