- Bizarre worm-shaped object on Red Planet sparks claim it is 100% proof of life on Mars
- Were geniuses like Andy Warhol & Albert Einstein mentally ill?
- Is ‘Planet 9’ really a second massive Kuiper Belt?
- Science and superheroes: how close are we to creating real superpowers?
- ‘Alien’ reports to MUFON.
- That wasn’t a meteorite that killed a man in India, NASA says.
- Horses can read human emotions, according to new research.
- A mammal’s brain has been cryonically preserved and recovered.
- Earth-like planets have Earth-like interiors.
- You can train your body into thinking it’s had medicine.
- Hieronymus Bosch’s ‘Garden of Earthy Delights’ is now a VR universe.
Quote of the Day:
The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.