Defying sensibility, one link at a time.
- Fairies are soulless little gingers. *shudder*
- Behold! The art and science at the edge of consciousness!
- Skeptiko is one of the best fortean podcasts, and Alex pulls no punches. Try not to cringe listening to Nancy Talbott face off with crop circle hoaxer Matt Williams.
- Turns out the famous De Loys ape photo’s a hoax.
- India’s Tata Motors is renaming its Zica hatchback because of some overhyped bug. Hasn’t anyone told them what Tata means?
- Catch a wave, find yourself drifting to alien shores.
- Nazi flying wing aircraft was ahead of its time.
- If you run into Dracula, greet him with a hearty “Kia Ora!” since New Zealand’s overrun with vampires.
- Science can classify hallucinations, but can they explain them?
- Pharming isn’t a science fiction trope anymore with GM crops producing drugs.
- Babies have an uncanny ability to notice changes in images invisble to adults.
- The late David Bowie may have a vessel for his spirit, as his dog Max has mismatched eyes just like his late master.
The University of Hawaii’s found THC in meteorites. Dude.[Edit: Turns out we’ve been deceived by The Man, dude!]
- The Onion‘s up against stiff competition with mainstream media reporting Donald Trump’s nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize
- Feeling lonely? Valentine’s Day isn’t the end of the world… or is it?
Love and waffles to Kat, Red Pill Junkie, and David Metcalfe for some of the links!
Quote of the Day:
“We must do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest.”
– Buckminster Fuller