“Heaven is home. Utopia is here. Nirvana is now.”
- And when worlds collide…
- The ancient math of Jupiter. More here.
- Another rogue planet.
- Planet of the Apes: It begins.
- Atoms in the universe vs. 128 balls.
- A memorial befitting the astronauts who made the ultimate sacrifice.
- Invisibility is almost attainable.
- Oslo initiates recycling 2.0.
- Three minutes for a three week launch.
- Smith Cloud heads for Milky Way. Heaven knows I’m miserable now…
- What you can’t say in a Coca-Cola ad.
- The math of books.
- The next polymer.
- Unraveling schizophrenia.
- The future of science fiction.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robo-pocalypse… All your base are belong to us.
Quote of the Day:
“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.”