The Truth has still got it!
- Nick Redfern weighs in on his mixed feelings about The X-Files’ return –looking good with that salt ‘n pepper, Skinner!
- Conspiracies? It’s all in the numbers.
- The New York Times weighs in on what I discussed last December re. the privatization of the ISS.
- Mysterious pentagram found on Kazakhstan with Google Earth explained.
- 2 of my favorite authors, Graham Hancock and Chris Ryan, got together to discuss advanced civilizations, the problems with ‘progress’ and altered states of consciousness.
- Incredibly vivid 14,000-year-old sculptures found in French cave.
- Are carbon emissions postponing the Ice Age?
- Transmutating smog into fuel.
- The AI takeover is a go!
- Contender for Best Headline of 2016: 99-year-old woman wakes up to find exotic animal on chest.
- Erupting fires on Egyptian village are blamed on the Djinn.
- “Sergeant Hutchins, I presume?”. Paul Kimball shares one of his personal ghost cases.
- My friend Badhammer shares his ‘fractal’ experience of time during an NDE.
- “This? Oh, just some human skulls used in a magic ritual.”
- Was the ‘Seven Chutes beast’ and upright canine?
- Red Pill of the Day: Photo of potato sells for over US$1,000,000 *throws himself into the mouth of Mount Popo*
Thanks to Fox and Dana.
Quote of the Day:
“A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say.”