By now it feels as if the 9th planet were the Leonardo DiCaprio of the solar system…
- Planet 9th from Outer Space: The case for Nibiru strengthens.
- And in case those Annunaki mofos mean business again, here are Robbie Graham’s top ten alien invasion movies to get you prepared –wot, you’re expecting a government brochure??
- You need to put on your creative cap to search for dem aliens.
- We encounter the Messengers, but can we decode the message? Greg Bishop interviews Mike Clelland for Radio Misterioso.
- BTW, Mike is working on a companion book, titled Stories from the Messengers.
- “Having sex with aliens is like, super primal” sez member of the ‘Hybrid Baby Community’.
- ‘King of the Comics’ Jack Kirby –the most influential force in modern pop culture–is finally getting his due.
- The Wrath of Skynet: Werner Herzog’s new documentary deals with A.I.
- Meanwhile, Netflix plans to adapt a classic Cyberpunk novel as a miniseries.
- Follywood, a documentary intended to reveal a Tinseltown conspiracy, needs your support.
- Dealing with the paradoxes in Physics.
- Controversial surgeon Sergio Canavero claims he carried out a successful head transplant on a monkey. Next stop: A human head transplant?
- New information about the early pharaohs revealed in 5000-year-old hieroglyphic inscriptions.
- Did ancient Romans reach the East coast of Canada?
- Study suggests early farming prevented global cooling.
- Red Pill of the Day: 10% of college graduates believe Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court –probably the same people who believe MLK endorsed Trump…
Thanks to Spain, for the REAL mission accomplished.
Quote of the Day:
“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
~Edgar Allan Poe