True artists never die.
- Chris Knowles on Bowie: The Starman returns to the sky.
- Some thoughts on the ‘Blackstar Working’ at Eric Wargo’s The Nightshirt.
- Mike Clelland looks at the owl symbology in the movie Labyrinth, starring Bowie as the Goblin King.
- Travis Walton: Still haunted by his abduction, after 40 years.
- A single mutation was all it took for life to become multicellular.
- Does this photo show the Welsh cryptid known as the Barmouth monster?
- The science behind Bigfoot.
- Deformed mountain lion had fangs in his forehead –paging John Carpenter, stat!
- Chinese man used prosthetic leg with horse hoof 2,200 years ago –imagine what went through the minds of those who found his tracks…
- Ancient tools may shed light on the mysterious ‘hobbit.’
- 3,500-year-old statues found at Gebel el Silsila, the archeological site run by my friend John Ward and his wife Maria, in Egypt.
- Here’s why you should give a damn about the (possible) discovery of gravitational waves.
- The X-Files promise to bring back our old paranoia with modern conspiracies.
- Fighting computer viruses with Wiccan magick.
- God told Ammon Bundy to start the Oregon standoff.
- Red Pill of the Day: God hasn’t told Ammon Bundy what to do with all those dildos…
Thanks to Kat and Jareth
Quote of the Day:
“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung