Today is a gift — that’s why we call it the present.
- Shots fired! The psychic Jamison twins declare, “We always say skeptics are like atheists, who refuse to look at proof, no matter how specific” while interviewed about their precognitive talents.
- One billion dollars and six years later, a secret space program never got off the ground? Suuuuure.
- How real is reality? The answer’s more confusing than we can comprehend.
- Precrime is becoming part of consensual reality with a burglar alarm based on quantum mechanics.
- Does the data not fit your position? Doubt is your best friend. Enter the world of agnotology, or the study of ignorance.
- More data on the beneficial, transformative aspects of entheogens, as a Baltimore psychiatrist treats them as ‘sacred’ medicine.
- Why was the FBI so interested in Ernest Hemingway? Turns out he was a KGB spook. Just not a very good one.
- Guy Lyon Playfair doesn’t play fair calling shenanigans on Ed and Lorraine Warren’s involvement with the Enfield poltergeist.
- Here’s some of the science behind déjà vu.
- Greater insight on consciousness through lucid dreams?
- Here’s inspiration for Indiana Jones 5, as Honduras is beginning the excavation of La Ciudad Blanca and its monkey god.
- The man who inspired Indy’s line about truth and fact has passed away.
- The world bid farewell to Riley Martin, celebrated alien contactee and visionary. We are poorer without your presence, Space Cowboy.
- The Riley Martin Experience, hear his amazing tale on the YouTubes. Here’s part two.
Quote of the Day:
“We have nothing to fear from the sky. If you want to look up, look up at Capitol Hill and fear that.”
– Riley L. Martin (1946-2015)