It’s dangerous to go alone. Take these…
- Thanks to enzyme tweak, CRISPR is even crisper.
- Dallas is at the forefront of DIY human electronic implants.
- Ford looks ahead to the driverless car era –but not with Google.
- Floating seabin prototype cleans the ocean by filtering out rubbish.
- Fermi Redux: So where ARE all the goddamned aliens?
- The Dawn spacecraft is now closer to Ceres than the ISS is to Earth.
- NASA wants you to fly on electric airplanes.
- Vietnamese officials probe mysterious ‘space balls’. May the Schwartz be with them.
- Micah Hanks on a better theory on ghosts.
- How a pioneering American doctor was examining autism before the Civil War.
- Why have exorcisms become so popular?
- Pedophiles are America’s new witches –even if they don’t mean to harm any children.
- Playing Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah stimulates the reward center of your brain.
- ‘For Allah’ inscription found in Viking era ring. 13th Warrior’s bling!
- Uploading the heirloom destroyed by Daesh to the Matrix.
- Red Pill of the Day: Now you can FINALLY achieve your dream of smelling like Vladimir Putin. Coming next: Mussolini’s Musk and Eau de Attila.
Quote of the Day:
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”