- HPPD: the psychedelic trip that never ends.
- From Minecraft to spacecraft: Could the untold riches in asteroids and other planets be the key to exploring the wider Universe?
- Here be dragons: assessing the risks of future scientific discoveries.
- This is what the entire known Universe looks like in a single image.
- Stanford physicist reminds us that we have physical evidence of UFOs.
- ‘Hindu goddess’ watching over an unborn baby revealed by ultrasound.
- ‘800-year-old mobile phone’ with cuneiform symbols supposedly found in Austria, according to conspiracy theorists.
- Newly discovered worm has five faces and rides on the backs of wasps.
- Hillary Clinton promises to ‘get to the bottom’ of the UFO/alien controversy if elected as the next US president.
- Petition to make ‘Lemmium‘ the new chemical name for heavy metal reaches 15,000 signatures.
- Nomads in North Africa resisted new farming practices during the agricultural revolution.
- An exclusive first look at Jerusalem by Alan Moore.
- A second coming for Russell Brand, but not in Northampton.
- The children who swear they’ve lived a previous life.
- Thousands of mysterious snowballs wash up in waves on a Maine lake.
- Website of 90’s mass suicide cult Heaven’s Gate is still online.
Quote of the Day:
I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking