Smash the orthodoxy!
- Now you can literally shoot for the stars with pistols made of meteoric iron. Kryptonite bullets not included.
- NASA is sciencing the shit out of potatoes by replicating Mark Watney’s extraterrestrial garden.
- When it comes to implausible realism, you can’t have one without the other.
- Some guy claims he wrote an album then someone else recorded it in the future.
- Somebody thinks dreams and hypnosis are the doorway to precognition.
- Be at peace, you’re not the center of the universe. Unless you’re Azathoth…
- Elif Batuman puts Ebenezer Scrooge on the couch.
- Seeking synchronicity in the Star of Bethlehem story.
- Scientists claim they reconstructed Brother J’s face, and now they say they’ve done the same with Santa Claus.
- Boffins claim a megalithic site ‘neath the waves of Lake Michigan is waiting to be explored.
- If Santa Claus is a master of the multiverse, does that mean I’m in a superposition of naughty and nice?
- Eat your heart out, Fabricius. Ancient Egypt knew about variable stars long before the 16th century.
- There’s a reason why Montana is Big Sky Country, a doctor claims he photographed a saucer.
- Humans became humans once they got a good night’s sleep.
- Ten ways plants are more like animals.
- The mainstream has its own woo, string theory, but is it science or “science”?
- Do we thank aliens for keeping humans from becoming sasquatches?
Quote of the Day:
“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better (hu)man.”
– Benjamin Franklin