- Angkor Wat unveils new buried spiral structures.
- Flying by built-in compass.
- Epsom salts unravel Ceres’ bright spots?
- Space Race 2.0?
- Talking SW vs. ST with Bill Nye the SG.
- Images that made history.
- Vampires prowl the galaxy.
- Unusual study of nonassociative quantum mechanics gets underway.
- Suleiman’s tomb located. Neil Diamond fades in.
- Fossil fuels’ end is in sight.
- Outsmart your instincts.
- Rocking sans guitar strings.
- The real great white whale.
- How to build a Death Star [acc. to NASA].
- Edited genes make pigs resistant to common viral disease.
- Receive messages… from the future?
- E 3 star cluster reveals ghosts of Milky Way’s past.
- Saunders on storytelling.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising.
- Objects discovered at edge of solar system revive ‘Planet X’ debate.
- Fusion power for all or another hack hover-board hopeful?
- Unobservable chemical state observed.
- Storm on tiny star akin to Jupiter’s Great Red Spot.
Quote of the Day:
“To celebrate the holiday season, a charitable donation in your name has been made to the Human Fund. ”