“Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense.”
- Baby galaxies and dark matter.
- The oldest, faintest galaxy ever seen.
- Interstellar planet nursery.
- Magnetic field at Milk Way’s black hole revealed.
- More on the potential superflare threat.
- Feel the earth moving… Shazam!
- Surviving the end of the universe.
- Momotombo awakens.
- Etna awakens.
- Measuring the distant universe.
- Sense of purpose extends lifespan.
- Three new frogs.
- Terminators vs. cancer cells.
- Habitat loss threatens migratory birds.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Da Vinci ‘bot.
Quote of the Day:
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep…”