Man, don’t you hate it when your people sleep on the job?
- Unsurprisingly, Tesla Motors’ founder Elon Musk is a big fan of carbon taxes.
- Fast radio bursts (FRBs) mistify experts –for now…
- Supreme court ruling voids the construction permit for the giant telescope in Mauna Kea, marking the still tense relationship between science and native traditions.
- Turns out all that Nasa’s “let’s go to Mars!” PR campaign wasn’t even enough to convince themselves –should have hired Brad Pitt instead of Matt Damon…
- In space, no one can hear you infringe copyright patents.
- The Kecksburg UFO incident turns 50, and many witnesses are still looking for answers.
- Death-bed confessions and Roswell.
- Rick the Trickster: Biggest hoaxer in Bigfoot history is still making the news.
- Chinese scientists claim their cloning technology has advanced enough to replicate humans –um, dontcha think you have ENOUGH of those already?
- Why does Wikipedia keep begging users for money, when they have plenty to go around?
- Nearly 70 years later, a Holocaust survivor is reunited with the woman who saved him.
- Can Integrated Information Theory explain Consciousness? .
- This is your robot on drugs.
- Ancient Vanishings: The mysterious and supernatural disappearance of Romulus
- Diagnosing diseases in 400-year-old embalmed hearts.
- Red Pill of the Day: New X Files teaser uses ‘real’ UFO footage –Mulder and Scully: Undermining the trust on official explanations since 1993.
Big BIG thanks to Chris for filling in while I was über busy making some dinero.
Quote of the Day:
“I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.”
~Vincent Van Gogh