- Tunnel to two previously unknown chambers found in Mexican Templo Mayor.
- Secrets unearthed at Boodie Cave: humankind just got a little older.
- France is set to outlaw conspiracy theories.
- Sauropod footprint find makes Skye Scotland’s largest dinosaur site.
- Apollo 16 booster crash site found on the Moon after 43 years.
- What is the probability of our civilization being the only one that has ever existed?
- Captive Bonobos are tooling up.
- A profile of parapsychologist Dick Bierman.
- How to feel normal in an anomalistic universe.
- French scientist solves mystery of Plymouth hum.
- Human values should be programmed into robots, argues a computer scientist. So long as they know that God is on their side…
- Do we underestimate the power of plants and trees?
- Science backs up the medical power of Ayahuasca.
- DNA sequence found in human gut with significant difference to any known life form.
- Virtual reality could reignite interest in secret societies.
- Why the history of maths is also the history of art.
- ‘Chemical laptop’ could search for signs of life outside Earth.
- Don’t gild the willy.
Thanks to The Anomalist
Quote of the Day:
Someone who knows too much finds it hard not to lie.