Bicycling is perfect for meditation; both are about balance.
- Stanley Kubrick confessed to staging and filming the moon landings after a million takes.
- Mysterious Universe‘s Paul Seaburn calls shenanigans on the video, with no mention of “Kubrick”‘s resemblance to Jerry Garcia.
- Dogs pass the smell test for self-awareness.
- Our site’s founder visited Stonehenge, I hope he enjoyed an epic Bronze Age barbeque.
- First contact would have minimal impact on the day-to-day life of puny humans.
- Shots fired! bigfooters are just glorified campers.
- Planet X, Nibiru, Yuggoth, Rupert, whatever you wanna call it, might’ve been discovered by some Mexicans and Swedes.
- Wanna see a UFO? Hie thee to America’s Extraterrestrial Highway.
- The runner up? King County, Washington has more than a few saucer sightings.
- Haven’t seen a yowie yet? Ipswitch, QLD is lousy with them.
- Secret Government Program Used Telepathy To Contact Aliens. Sure they did.
- In Soviet Russia, ghost drives car!
- ARE YOU HYPE, FAM? The Guardian has a dandy howto on building your own lightsaber*.
- The Robot Buddha
Quote of the Day:
“Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.”
*Batteries not included.