- The missing link to Stonehenge: Stone Age eco-home discovered near famous monument.
- Could Shakespeare’s skull have been found? Church ruling means we may never know.
- Romanian witches to cast anti-government spell.
- Into the uncanny valley: 80 robot faces ranked by creepiness.
- The macabre relics of scientific savants.
- The ancient Fortingall yew, one of the oldest trees in Europe, is ‘changing sex’.
- Life with robots: ‘What people enjoy most is avoiding social interaction‘.
- The Transhumanist movement is having an identity crisis.
- A rare insight into Tibetan ‘sky burials’.
- Lamb sacrifice performed for man days before he was ejected onto freeway sign.
- Philip K. Dick inspired a whole wave of trippy euro prog rock.
- Margaret Murray: The forgotten Egyptologist and first wave feminist who invented Wicca.
- @trippingbot: AI on drugs.
- Steorn, the perpetual motion tech company, is still going.
Quote of the Day:
No single thing abides; and all things are fucked up
Philip K. Dick