Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I am grateful they still let me post here…
- Bad news, here’s what that ‘UFO’ spotted from the space station really was.
- Good news, there are a bunch more photos taken by astronauts that still have debunkers scratching their heads.
- If you’re going to Netflix and chill this holiday weekend, Insider Monkey counts down the 11 best alien documentaries on Netflix.
- Is there anything Pope Francis can’t do? His kiss on a baby’s noggin cured her brain tumor.
- Wanna find Nessie? Grab all your thirsty friends and invite them to Scotland according to one Tumblr user.
- Disney’s lemmings have nothing on the spate of mass drownings of birds in the UK.
- Like all animals, spiders have personalities and understanding them can benefit humanity.
- Queensland’s night parrot is no longer in the running for Hide and Seek champion, as a small population has been found. Thylacines still have the lead at 79 years.
- With the increasing relevance of quantum physics, will we have to rewrite Einstein’s theory of general relativity?
- From the spooky-scary file, the terrifying case of the necklace and the poltergeist.
- Julia Shaw says regression therapy isn’t real, blaming Hollywood for perpetuating the myth. Her take seems pretty narrow to me, fam.
- Cable channel Showtime’s going to bring back Twin Peaks, but will these Japanese coffee commercials featuring Dale Cooper be considered canon?
Quote of the Day:
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”