Which is weirder – our past or our future?
- Expansion of human species down to lack of trust.
- In related news: Humanity may be colonising space sooner than we imagine.
- Dark matter grows hair around stars and planets.
- Biologists induce flatworms to grow heads and brains of other species.
- Obama ‘”disappointed” by data on Rosswell and UFOs.
- First known ancient underground city in Turkey used for permanent living will rewrite history.
- Scientists create quantum entanglement at room temperature.
- How a missing inner monologue affects the sense of self.
- A classic formula for pi has been discovered hidden in hydrogen atoms.
- Li-Fi leaves the lab.
- The brain’s miracle superpowers of self-improvement.
- Study reveals ‘extraordinary’ DNA of people in Scotland.
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies.
- Not digging the future of archaeology.
- Never mind the AI robots, amateur inventors are creating monstrous machines: a knife-wielding robotic tentacle and a fire-breathing dragon toy.
- I prefer my dragons trodden into the snow.
- The ‘real’ Pooh bear’s skull goes on public display.
Quote of the Day:
The world is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it.
Hunter S. Thompson