Yea I read from the Book of Fort, Chapter 11, Verse 19. In the name of Keel, Redfern, and the Red Pill…
- Psychic candidate Donald Trump can ‘feel’ when terrorism is coming. Too bad he can’t feel the Bern.
- Stop the presses, Obama says UFOs aren’t ‘as top secret as you’d think’.
- Where’d they go? Scott Corrales has a dandy Chronicle of Strange Disappearances throughout the ages.
- Quoth the crow, “I love you!”
- I, for one, welcome our insect overlords. Turns out bugs are embracing climate change.
- The words of the prophets are written in wheat fields with a crop circle warning humanity of an imminent asteroid impact.
- The doctor is in! Eric Wargo’s interpreting precognitive dreams via quantum psychoanalysis.
- Some eggheads blended together those gestalt-y simulacra faces we see, and it kinda looks like Abe Vigoda.
- You are not your job. You are not your khakis. You are not just your brain.
- Some people want to see the new Star Wars before they die. This sweet lady wants to see Nessie before going blind.
- Shots fired! Skepticism on the couch? Hear him out, rather than ragequitting.
- All the news that’s print to fit! The New York Times’s superficial lip service passed off as real journalism on flying saucers is grinding our gears.
- The G20 meeting in Turkey was infiltrated by ascended masters.
- You got your cat in my rabbit! You got your rabbit in my cat! two great tastes that go great together!
- Someone plays Amazing Grace on the bagpipes in space, and it’s not Captain Montgomery Scott.
Quote of the Day:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.