*tap tap tap* Is this thing on?
- Archaeologists are puzzling over the Golan Heights stone circle.
- Stonehenge Begins To Yield Its Secrets, hopefully answering the question “How did the ancients adjust for daylight saving time?”
- What’s with the recent popularity of Songs About Ghosts?
- Fargo inches deeper down the rabbit hole, raising the question “What Was At The Root of Ronald Reagan’s Obsession With Alien Invasion?
- Eat your heart out, Jaime Maussan. Drunk History looks at The Roswell UFO Crash.
- Vodka filtered through meteorites is a thing, and it comes in a kick-ass alien head bottle.
- Did Humans Evolve to See Things as They Really Are? It all depends, you see…
- Some boffins believe time can rewind. That is, if they understand entropy and the second law of thermodynamics.
- If we can’t rewind time, does time run backwards in a black hole?
- Saiga antelope are still dropping like flies, and biologists are racing against time to find the culprit.
- Some tanks guarding an alien crash site in Antarctica are frozen in time.
- This poor woman’s been spending her time hiccuping for the past eight years, and boy howdy she’s plenty peeved!
A tip of the tin-foil cap to Red Pill Junkie and Grail-seeker for his hot tips!
Quote of the Day:
“Living without hallucinations is like breathing with only one nostril.” – Weisshaupt, Cerebus the Aardvark #76