Scariest. Halloween. Ever!
- The balloons from Google are go!
- A blimp from NORAD lands in Pennsylvania –because you NEVER know when the Amish might turn jihadists…
- Mother Gaia’s solution to ISIL? Cook them with her Climate Change special recipe.
- $#!t’s about to get real between the Meat industry and the state of California!
- This tractor beam can levitate and manipulate objects using sound waves.
- Rosetta spacecraft spews oxygen out of ancient comet.
- UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon has had it with cray-cray hunters of Mars anomalies!
- Space blogger Jim Galasyn has proably found the most plausible –and most BORING– explanation for that damn ‘Dyson sphere’ anomaly.
- Mirage Men’s Mark Pilkington also throws his 2 cents on the Kepler’s alien megastructures.
- Rare unlooted grave of wealthy warrior discovered in Greece.
- Greg Bishop and his guest Walter Bosley explore secret societies and ancient civilizations in the latest episode of Radio Misterioso.
- “I believe”: Bigfoot enthusiasts gathered in upstate New York last Saturday.
- The bond between humans and animals manifests in mysterious ways.
- OuroVOLTos: Electric eels curve their body to heighten their shock value.
- Meet the biggest douchebag in the seven seas: A killer whale that flings hapless seals 80 feet into the air.
- Red Pill of the Day: The Binks Awakens.
Thanks to Paul
Quote of the Day:
“I awoke only to find that the rest of the world was still asleep.”
~Leonardo da Vinci