Welcome back to the future
- Tower of London staff ‘used magic to repel the forces of the Devil’.
- Unexpected asteroid to zip past Earth on Halloween.
- Belief in God reduced by directing magnetic energy into the brain.
- Albert Hoffmann’s LSD archive faces an uncertain future. (h/t Disinfo.com)
- Men in Black not Black Ops, says Nick Redfern.
- A synchronistic take on Back to the Future.
- Mysterious site with rock-carved animal heads found in Bulgaria.
- Oldest draft of King James Bible discovered.
- Welsh church uncovers stunning medieval wall paintings.
- Unseen Aleister Crowley writings reveal ‘short-story writer of the highest order’.
- Animals spy a new enemy: drones.
- Turin Shroud contains plant dna from all over the world.
- Richard Branson leaks UN move to decriminalise all drugs.
- US Christians are still blaming witches for everything.
- The quest to discover the world’s books bound in human skin.
- Most Earth-like worlds have yet to be born, says NASA.
- After 125 years, the Ouija board’s Baltimore origin story has been unraveled. Research shows it works, too (kind of).
Quote of the Day:
Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Dr. Emmett Brown