Farewell, dear Playboy. We had great moments together *Sniff*
- H. Sapiens arrived in China before Europe.
- Missing lines from the Epic of Gilgamesh found at Iraqi museum.
- Has the biblical city of Sodom been found?
- The heating up of the Arctic has become a matter of national security.
- See Jupiter’s red spot shrinking –Cosmic Clearasil?
- Some clear pictures of UFOs for a change –do they make any difference, though?
- “I was raped by reptilian aliens on the Moon!”, says former US Air Force radar trafficker. That MK-Ultra agent sure was an overachiever…
- Can Love be an answer to Terrorism?
- Sports & Sorcery: The magic rituals in South African soccer.
- 52% of Americans believe in the paranormal, according to sociologists at Chapman University.
- Spirit possession? There’s an app for that.
- 33s: The Rebirth of Pan
- Pic of the Day: Nikon contest winner captures bee’s eye.
- Former Reuters journalist Matthew Keys found guilty of computer hacking –which in America, receives a higher penalty than manslaughter…
- Red Pill of the Day: Cracker from Titanic up for auction. I see your centennial cracker and raise you an alien pancake!
Quote of the Day:
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize”