Women hold up half the sky. (Mao Zedong)
- Female-named hurricanes kill more than male hurricanes because people don’t respect them.
- Ghost cities mysteriously appear over parts of China.
- And a ‘UFO mothership’.
- Humans prefer ‘flawed’ robots. Robot soldiers with a conscience please.
- The humanity of humanity depends on inherent motivation.
- Found: perplexing reports of a ‘skeleton plane‘.
- NASA unveils ambitious plan for human colony on Mars.
- New Jack the Ripper candidate “wiped from history“.
- Giant skeletons uncovered in Ecuador sent for scientific testing.
- Filaments appear in Jupiter’s Great Red Spot.
- Wild boar swims 4 miles out to sea.
- The dodgy Diplocaulus.
- How scientists fool themselves – and how they can stop.
- Ghosts and gadgets: communicating with the spirits.
- Iron Age burial customs back in vogue.
- Halloween before the supermarket tat.
Quote of the Day:
The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.
K. D. Lang