“Walking through the forest alone, a tree fell right in front of me… and I didn’t hear a thing.”
- The black hole paradox.
- From proto-planets to black holes.
- Unraveling white holes.
- Life and lakes on Mars?
- 2030… The first Mars colony?
- Altered states of literature and time. Part II and Part III.
- Warming and aridity in real time.
- How to buld a better mouse-brain.
- 4,500 yr. old DNA reveals new secrets.
- Mindful dishwashing.
- Is pegivirus a cure-all?
- The impenetrable proof.
- Input / Output.
- Worst. Rush hour commute. Ever.
- Disney develops 3D coloring books.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… bot farms and IQ bot.
Quote of the Day:
“I wish the first word I ever said was the word “quote,” so right before I die I could say “unquote.””