Just put me inside a cryo-chamber and wake me up until December already!
- Homo Naledi walked and grabbed things very much like we do.
- Revealing the true colors of extinct mammals.
- Wooly mammoth unearthed in Michigan.
- Climate change is shortening the wait span between catastrophic floods.
- Dungeons and Droughts: This RPG let’s you solve California’s water crisis.
- Pandora’s box: Study shows women carry the DNA of their sexual partners.
- Ramakant Keni is the appointed psychic healer at the Bombay Hospital.
- Forget casinos! Native Americans are opening the US’ first cannabis resort.
- Why did folks never smile in those old photographs?
- Yes, there’s a secret space program, and THIS is how it affect you.
- Another day, another UFO flying over Mexico’s Mount Popocatépetl.
- The life (and death) of a super-secret alien hybrid of mystery.
- Cryptozoology: Fantastic beasts and fantastic stories (Part 1)
- Greg Newkirk updates us on the return of the Kentucky goblins.
- The mystery of ‘crow funerals’, solved.
- Red Pill of the Day: Hipster dolphin saves woman’s phone, gets right swipe on Tinder.
Quote of the Day:
“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.”
˜Mark Twain, “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court”